Sunday, August 28, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger

Hello again...I am still here! It's been awhile since I've blogged on movies I've seen. I have been diligent with editing my novel, but I admit I still make time to watch a movie or two. ;)

I saw Captain America a while ago, the second day it was in theaters to be exact, but I still feel like giving my two cents on the movie. Chris Evans did a fantastic job portraying Steve Rogers and not once while watching the movie did I think of his previous roles; he was Steve Rogers not Johnny Storm aka Human Torch - Fantastic Four.

Hayley Atwell's performance as Peggy Carter, Captain America's love interest, was good, but I just wasn't feeling the character in the movie.

I thought the special effects and action scenes were done well unlike Thor, which in my opinion, was a little over the top.

The Avengers movie, set to be released May 2012, was set-up very well at the end of the movie.

79% of the reviewers at rottentomatoes.com liked the movie and I would have to agree that Captain America is solid blockbuster entertainment.

Captain America Trailer





No comments:

Post a Comment