Sunday, February 2, 2014

I, Frankenstein Movie Review...

Hello everyone and happy Sunday!

I saw the trailer for I, Frankenstein and immediately thought two things:

1) There is really nothing else out at the movie theaters for us action-superhero-movie fans besides The Legend of Hercules

2) And both will probably only be good enough to fill the action-superhero-movie void in my life until the next movie that I actually want to see comes out.

Let’s just say I, Frankenstein did not let me down in that respect. If you are looking for a movie to fill that fantasy movie void with no expectation for a real story/plot then this fits the bill.

I, Frankenstein, released Friday, January 24, 2014, is your typical smash and bash movie that you can watch for pure entertainment purposes only; meaning no in-depth thinking or emotional connection with the characters required.

I give it 2.5 out of 5 stars and if you are not an action-movie junkie, wait for it to arrive to Netflix or the Redbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment