Saturday, June 7, 2014

X-Men Movie Review & Drawing Bloodlines Now On Sale!!

Hello everyone and happy Saturday!

Before I get into my review of X-Men: Days of Future Past, Drawing Bloodlines, book #2 in the Legend of the Firewalker book series, is now on sale! I hope you guys enjoy the story and continue the adventure!

Drawing Bloodlines is on sale for $2.99 at Amazon.com and the Legend of the Firewalker, book #1 in the series, is only $0.99.

The paperback for Drawing Bloodlines will go on sale June 30th.

So, X-Men: Days of Future Past! I enjoyed the movie and love what it does for the X-Men franchise. I don't want to giveaway too much, but when it's all over, the X-Men universe will have an alternate story-line that resets everything that has happened over the course of the previous movies. So, what does this mean? It means, some of our fan favorites that have died over the span of the films will get a reboot.

I give X-Men: Days of Future Past 4.0 stars. Why just 4 stars? I wasn't thrilled with going back to the past after just visiting the 60's in X-Men: First Class (2011). Also, this movie basically stars Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) again. I am a fan of the Wolverine, but the character already stars in so many of these movies. It would be nice to give more screen time to some of the other fan favorites.

I will conclude however, by saying that the battle scenes were amazing! Check out the clip below of the opening battle scene for this movie.




2 comments: