Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Legend of the Firewalker...Finally Publishing Book One!!

Hello, hello, hello!! It's almost been two years since I've posted anything on my blog or said anything about the novel I was working on. However, the day has finally arrived and I reemerge from the ashes like a red hot phoenix!

After I finished writing The Legend of the Firewalker, I had no clue what was ahead of me as far as rewrites, and more rewrites. Not to mention proofreading and copy-editing, beta readers, book cover design, marketing, ISBN numbers, book layout, copyrights, print on demand, and the list goes on!

Let's just say I was overwhelmed and slowly, while working full-time of course, I gained a foot-hold about the self-publishing process and the day has finally arrived for me to publish my first novel...yay!!

And I do want to give a shout-out to Joanna Penn for her wonderful website for writers and authors at www.thecreativepenn.com. Joanna is the author of the Arkane series, and her website really helped me out a ton!! She even bothered to answer some of my questions directly through twitter which I am very grateful and have favorited, along with several other resources from her, on my twitter page if you want to check it out.

As for The Legend of the Firewalker, it will definitely be released this year and as you can see, the book cover for the first book in the series is gracing the banner above...woohoo!

I am so excited to start blogging again as well and I have relaunched my blog in preparation for all I have in-store for promoting the first book. In a few weeks, I will announce here the exact release date and where to find it, but until then, please check out the book cover and the new decor!!


No comments:

Post a Comment