Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Legend of the Firewalker Characters....Who is Nathan, Lafonda, and Malick for You??

Hello everyone!

Taylor Lautner            Tyler Posey
I thought I would share with you today some of the feedback I have received in regards to what people are saying characters look like and/or what actor or actress could play that character. The three characters I get told about the most are Nathan, Lafonda, and Malick.

So without further ado, while reading, people imagine Nathan Urye to look like either Taylor Lautner or Tyler Posey. Taylor Lautner is most known for his work in the Twilight franchise and Taylor Posey for MTV’s Teen Wolf.
    Kylie Bunbury        Katerina Graham

I am also told that if The Legend of the Firewalker was made into a movie, the role of Lafonda Devaro could be played by either Katerina Graham or Kylie Bunbury. Katerina Graham is known for her role as best friend Bonnie on the CW’s The Vampire Diaries and Kylie Bunbury for her work on the ABC Family television show Twisted.

 Sean Faris          Scott Eastwood
And finally, I have been told many times that Sean Faris would make a great Stephen Malick and just recently, I’ve been hearing about Scott Eastwood. Sean Faris starred in the 2008 movies, Never Back Down and Forever Strong and Scott Eastwood is the son of Dirty Harry star Client Eastwood.

If in your mind the character looks like someone else or if you think some other actor or actress could play that character on the silver screen, please let me know by leaving a comment below. You can also participate in the Who Could Play Who Poll on the left.

 Tell me, who is Lafonda, Malick, Nathan or some other character for you??

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say that Nathan will be congruent with Taylor Lautner, Lofonda with Katerina Graham, and finally, Malick with Scott Eastwood. That is my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miguel! Thanks for stopping by! That would make a great cast indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete