Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amazing!! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Going Batty!!

Hey everyone, sorry for my absence. After my friend's wedding and the crash course in learning 4 songs, I pretty much have been a bat in a cave working on my novel. I had to emerge however, to see the last installment of Harry Potter. I was not disappointed at all! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 was amazing and the reviewers at rotten tomatoes agree.

Click here to watch the trailer.

So far, it's the best action/adventure feature I've seen this summer and if I had time I would go see it again. I'm not sure how much you would like the film if you haven't seen any of the previous movies or read any of the books. My mom hasn't seen anything Harry Potter related and I recommended she wait until they start appearing on Netflix and watch the previous ones first.

For the fans however, this movie is a must see! In addition, you might want to bring plenty of tissues because there were moments when I was fighting back tears.

Part 2 of Deathly Hallows is very similar to Part 1 in that the director pretty much matches the storyline of the book. Besides a few differences here and there and a little stray from the original book ending, its close to all being there.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, with a run time of 2 hours and 10 minutes, marks the end of the series, but definitely earns the title of being a great summer movie. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment