Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Artist Behind The Cover & The Legend of the Firewalker Update

***Available through Amazon.com and for the Kindle and Nook on Oct 31, 2013


Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your support and well wishes for the launch of The Legend of the Firewalker. I am truly grateful for your support!!

The Legend of the Firewalker is still scheduled to be released on Oct 31, 2013 and I can’t wait for you guys to read the book. Today, I wanted to give a special shout-out to the artist behind the book cover, Baub Alred.

Baub did an amazing job bringing my vision for the cover to life and I enjoyed the end result so much, that it actually inspired a scene that appears in Chapter 20 of book one.

You can find Baub at www.baubalred.com and you can also check out his artwork in his book, Exquisite Charm, by clicking here.

Next week, I will be giving everyone a sneak peek at what’s inside the book. Chapter one of The Legend of the Firewalker will be posted right here!

Thanks again for your support!!

2 comments:

  1. You capture my attention. I'll be glad to read the book in when it come out. Great starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review and I am glad you enjoyed the first chapter. I look forward to hearing from you after you've finished the first book in the series. Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete