Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Legend of the Firewalker will be Released on Halloween!!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that The Legend of the Firewalker will be available for purchase on Oct 31, 2013. The book will be available as a paperback through Amazon.com and downloadable for your Kindle and Nook devices. I will announce other places you can find the novel in a few weeks. 

I want to give a special thanks to my editor. She did such an amazing job. This is what she had to say about the book.


Dear Steve, 


It’s terrific! I love your wise-cracking hero, who finds himself thrust into these bizarre circumstances with no real guide. And I love the set up of the supernatural world and these well-defined characters. The supernatural conflict and the relationships that took root here will be able to take you through book after book. That eerie, spirit realm where everything is gray except for the people – sound doesn't behave as it should – and objects are frozen in place, is really imaginative and creepy. It’s got a strong cinematic feel and it creates tremendous atmosphere.  In short, you’ve done some terrific world building here that’s highly imaginative and peopled with appealing, interesting characters we can care about. Well done!  


Thank you Rhonda and I can't wait for you guys to also read the book! Also, I'll be posting chapter one soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment